While most people know that Geoforce is busy building the world’s largest network of connected oilfield equipment, a lesser known fact is that our connected network also helps operators and service providers keep their equipment compliant, preventing things that CAN NOT or SHOULD NOT appear on a jobsite from causing trouble.
Understanding the status of your equipment inside and out is priceless. After all, knowing if a piece of equipment is in compliance or in need of maintenance can be the difference between high utilization and large profits, or massive downtime and lost revenue!
Below are the top five ways that Geoforce’s customers utilize and benefit from implementing our Compliance Manager solution.
Top five ways companies UTILIZE Compliance Manager:
1. Create an audit trail that clearly documents correct certifications/maintenance have been completed.
2. Receive alerts and notifications to generate proactive responses before compliance issues take hold.
3. Perform audits of equipment locations at any time for inventory management and other purposes.
4. Mandate all suppliers install a location-based compliance monitoring system for their equipment.
5. Instantly find and email certifications and compliance documentation to docks and shippers.
Top five ways companies BENEFIT from Compliance Manager:
1. Have protection in terms of liability related to non-compliant equipment if/when accidents occur.
2. Reduce flat-lining and downtime on projects while waiting for certified equipment.
3. Enhance SOX compliance and financial accountability as well as asset utilization rates.
4. Reduce likelihood of third party equipment being out of compliance, causing less downtime and a lower liability risk.
5. Avoid logistics bottlenecks caused by missing or incomplete compliance paperwork.