Ponder Environmental Reduces Invoice Processing Time by 99 Percent While Becoming More Responsive, Safer, and Connected with GeoforceView Our Case Studies
Identify equipment certification and maintenance issues proactively
- View the condition of all your equipment and be alerted when action is needed, ensuring assets stay compliant and maintained
- Respond immediately to compliance alerts, armed with asset location
- Share data with suppliers, reducing risk of out of compliance equipment
- Email certification and compliance documents to operators and shippers
- Audit equipment locations for inventory management
- Create an audit trail that documents correct certification and maintenance
1. At-a-Glance Compliance Summary
Reduce flat-lining and downtime on projects while waiting for certified equipment.
2. Manage Certification Documents
Create an audit trail that documents correct certifications and maintenance completions to ensure liability protection related to non-compliant equipment when accidents occur.
3. Mandate Monitoring Systems
Require equipment suppliers to install location-based compliance monitoring systems to reduce downtime and lower liability risk.
4. Schedule Your Own Reports
Receive alerts and notifications to act proactively before compliance issues take hold.
5. Eliminate Logistical Bottlenecking
Reduce missing or incomplete compliance paperwork by letting workers quickly and proactively check the certification status and download or email them using our included Compliance Check application.
6. Inventory Management
Perform audits of equipment locations at any time, enhancing SOX compliance and financial accountability, as well as asset utilization rates.