Ponder Environmental Reduces Invoice Processing Time by 99 Percent While Becoming More Responsive, Safer, and Connected with GeoforceView Our Case Studies
Surfsight solutions include industry-leading video telematics technology, accelerated by our extensive experience, leadership, and expertise in the market.
Our user-friendly technology makes it easy for you to manage your customers, your customers’ devices, and for fleet managers to manage their fleets.
Busy fleet managers need smart yet simple solutions to capture valuable data and gain insights.
The Surfsight device is powered by advanced technology, yet is easy to install and intuitive to use, making it an ideal choice for fleets of all sizes. Incorporating video into a fleet can help improve driver safety, increase efficiency, and streamline operations.
- Proactive Alerts: Drivers receive visual and audio alerts, in real-time
- Live Streaming
- Easy Setup
- In-Cabin and Road- Facing Camera: The camera detects movement and continuously records while the vehicle is in motion.
- 4G Connectivity and a Built-in Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Advanced driver assistance system (ADAS) alerting features including tailgating detection to improve driver safety and reduce collisions.
- Cabin-facing IR LEDs offers a clear view inside the cabin at night.
- Connect up to four additional auxiliary cameras mounted anywhere around the vehicle using wire or built-in Wi-Fi for an extended view.
Read Case Study
We needed something where I could get my hands on the truck without actually flying to the truck. Geotab provided that. I could look at the engine and the transmission and never leave my office. We can do maintenance now based on mileage and time, instead of waiting until the truck breaks down. It helps our costs. It helps keep the truck productive. We’re not making any money if the truck’s sitting in the garage.-DJ Harrison National Fleet Manager