Identify equipment certification and maintenance issues proactively
- Respond immediately to compliance alerts, armed with asset location
- Share data with suppliers, reducing risk of out of compliance equipment
- Email certification and compliance documents to operators and shippers
- Audit equipment locations for inventory management
- Create an audit trail that documents correct certification and maintenance
At-a-glance compliance summaryReduce flat-lining and downtime on projects while waiting for certified equipment.
Manage certification documentsCreate an audit trail that documents correct certifications and maintenance completions to ensure liability protection related to non-compliant equipment when accidents occur.
Mandate monitoring systemsRequire equipment suppliers to install location-based compliance monitoring systems to reduce downtime and lower liability risk.
Schedule your own reportsReceive alerts and notifications to act proactively before compliance issues take hold.
Eliminate logistical bottleneckingReduce missing or incomplete compliance paperwork by instantly finding and emailing certifications and compliance documents to docks and shippers.
Inventory ManagementPerform audits of equipment locations at any time, enhancing SOX compliance and financial accountability, as well as asset utilization rates.