Ponder Environmental Reduces Invoice Processing Time by 99 Percent While Becoming More Responsive, Safer, and Connected with GeoforceView Our Case Studies
- Outdoor asset tracking with indoor proximity
- Assets no longer “disappear” when moved indoors
- Operates on the latest cellular IoT technology (LTE-M)
- User replaceable lithium AA batteries
- Low total cost of ownership
- Several reporting rate options (2, 6, 12, or 24 times per day)
Welcome to the next generation of cellular asset tracking technology.
Geoforce’s battery-powered AT1 Cellular Asset Tracker is a revolutionary and flexible hybrid tracking device that enables the Geoforce Track and Trace software platform to display your asset’s location regardless of whether it is outside or inside. The AT1 determines location utilizing GPS data when outdoors and Wi-Fi when indoors. The AT1 transmits all of its data using the latest IoT technology (LTE-M) from AT&T or Verizon, ensuring reliable operation and contributing to a low overall cost of ownership.
- Outdoor and indoor asset tracking
- Increased reporting rate options
- Lower total cost of ownership
- User-replaceable lithium AA batteries
- Transportation & Logistics
- Waste Management
UTILIZE FOR EVERY TYPE OF ASSET
With its outdoor and indoor reporting flexibility, user-replaceable batteries, and low total cost of ownership, the AT1 is ideal for tracking many types of field assets – indoors and out.
Read Case Study
We see a noticeable decrease in the number of technician visits per compressor. Before, one technician serviced 60 compressors at most. Now? More than two hundred per technician! Today we proactively service units – preventing failures that cause expensive downtimes. The result – availability up to 99.9% for some customers. That’s unheard of in our industry – but it’s everyday business at Compact.-Chris Scrupa Business Development Manager at Compact Compression