Ponder Environmental Reduces Invoice Processing Time by 99 Percent While Becoming More Responsive, Safer, and Connected with GeoforceView Our Case Studies
Real-time tracking, configurable alerting, and triggering updates make this device a match for a variety of applications.
Coverage in deep indoor and rural areas with support for a massive number of devices.
This ultra-low power platform means that batteries may only need to be replaced every 7-8 years (depending on reporting frequency and other configurations).
AT3 is designed as a full stack solution and comes network and application ready.
Increase your productivity, ROI, and visibility with the most flexible cellular tracker in our lineup.
- Ultra-low power platform
- Long battery life (7–8 years; depending on update rates, sensor configuration and Cellular technology available)
- Low device cost
- Low deployment cost
- No reader needed
- Full coverage (deep indoor and rural areas)
- Support for a massive number of devices
- Transportation & Logistics
- Waste Management
- Available on the following Radio Access Technologies: B2-MIOT-MR (M1 / NB1/ NB2 / 2G)
- Off-the-shelf deployment
- Real-time tracking
- Configurable alerting
- Motion tracking, triggering updates
- GNSS: GPS, BeiDou, Galileo, GLONASS and QZSS
- IP67 Rugged and dust / water-proof enclosure
- Communication: LTE CAT M1 / CAT NB1/NB2 / 2G
- Location: Technology High accuracy Gen9 with concurrent GNSS (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo and QZSS).
- Operating Voltage: 3.5 – 3.6V
- Battery: Battery Pack of 2AA (3.6 V Lithium-Ion, 5600 mAh) non-rechargeable batteries