Ponder Environmental Reduces Invoice Processing Time by 99 Percent While Becoming More Responsive, Safer, and Connected with GeoforceView Our Case Studies
Utilizing an asset management solution incorporating GPS technology can provide unique advantages for organizations looking to enhance efficiency, especially when dealing with mobile assets such as vehicles, equipment, or any business-critical asset.
Here’s how integrating GPS into asset management can lead to additional efficiency:
- Interval-Based Reporting: Utilizing Geoforce, our GPS asset trackers provides interval-based reporting, which means we’re able to track your assets regularly, either in intervals or when your assets move. This information gives peace of mind knowing you’ll consistently receive information about your assets so you can continue to make informed decisions and respond quickly to any issues or delays.
- Route Optimization: GPS data can be used to plan and optimize routes for vehicles and mobile assets. This reduces fuel consumption, travel time, and maintenance costs. It also helps ensure timely deliveries and service calls.
- Geofencing: GPS-equipped asset management solutions often include geofencing capabilities. Organizations can set geographical boundaries, and when an asset enters or exits these zones, automated alerts can be triggered. This feature monitors unauthorized use or ensures assets remain within specified areas.
- Asset Utilization: GPS tracking provides insights into asset utilization patterns. Organizations can analyze data to identify underutilized assets and make data-driven deployment and resource allocation decisions.
- Maintenance Alerts: GPS-enabled solutions can monitor the health of assets in the field and generate maintenance alerts based on usage, mileage, or other criteria. This proactive approach helps prevent breakdowns, reducing downtime and maintenance costs.
- Improved Customer Service: Near real-time tracking allows organizations to provide accurate arrival times to customers, enhancing customer satisfaction. This can lead to quicker response times and more efficient service delivery in field service operations.
- Reduced Theft and Loss: GPS tracking can deter theft and unauthorized use of assets. In the event of theft, it can aid in asset recovery. Additionally, organizations can set up geofencing and movement alerts to detect unusual activity.
- Compliance and Reporting: GPS data can be used to ensure compliance with vehicle and driver safety regulations. It simplifies reporting requirements and can help organizations avoid fines and penalties
Organizations have a huge opportunity for operational improvement and cost savings by regularly analyzing data collected from these types of systems. Many organizations start looking into asset management solutions to mitigate one of these issues and what they find is that it really does help them optimize their entire operation.
Ready to get started? Start a quote now.
Geoforce was founded in 2007 with the simple belief that the chaos and pain of field operations could be alleviated with technology. Since 2007, our mission has been to build the largest global network of connected field assets to provide operational intelligence to companies involved in field operations worldwide.
Combining a cloud-based software platform with rugged GPS tracking devices on both global satellite and cellular networks, Geoforce’s solutions provide:
- Efficient asset location and retrieval.
- Rental invoice auditing.
- Service delivery verification.
- Inspection compliance.
- Equipment maintenance alerts.
Our core values unite our team at Geoforce, help us deliver exceptional products and services to our customers, and keep our company rooted in growth and innovation.