The VT1 is a real-time location reporting module installed in mobile jobsite assets such as light commercial trucks. By recording speed, mileage, run time and other operational characteristics that customers can view online with the Geoforce Track and Trace application, the VT1 allows companies to optimize their fleet operations while bolstering the safety of their most important resource – their people.
A cellular solution for vehicles
- Rugged, compact and flexible telemetry unit
- High sensitivity GPS (-162 dBm tracking)
- External cellular and GPS antenna
- 200 mAh internal backup battery
- 20,000 buffered message log
- Over-the-air configuration and firmware updates
- U.S. Military Standards 202G and 810F, SAE J1455 for shock and vibration
- Operates on Telenor international wireless network (GSM/HSPA 3G)
- Dimensions: 2 x 4 x 0.85″, (51 x 102 x 22 mm)
- Weight: 74 g (external), 85 g (internal)
- Operating Temperature: -30° to +75° C
- Storage Temperature: -40° to +85° C (storage)
- Humidity: 95%RH @ 50° C non-condensing
- U.S. Military Standards 202G and 810F, SAE J1455
- Protocol: CDMA 1xRTT or HSPA packet data
- Telenor: HSPA and SMS
Products available to purchase (via this site) vary by delivery location. This site will not allow you to order a product that is not available in your delivery location. Generally, products are available through this site as follows:
US – GT1, GT0, S1, AT4, VT1, G08, AT3
Mexico – GT1, GT0, S1
Canada – GT1, GT0, S1, VT1 3G only, AT4 3G Only, G08 3G only
IMPORTANT: Please Geoforce to discuss the purchase of other products or delivery to other locations.
Shipments typically leave the warehouse within 5 to 7 business days but actual receipt dates vary by location, shipping speed selected, and other factors.
All purchases are subject to the .
VT1: Cellular Vehicle Tracker Options
VT1: Cellular Vehicle Tracker unit price: $0.00