Ponder Environmental Reduces Invoice Processing Time by 99 Percent While Becoming More Responsive, Safer, and Connected with GeoforceView Our Case Studies
- Mounts via VHB adhesive or mounting bracket
- Delivers up to eight years of service life
- Boasts several leading safety certifications
- Solar-powered preserve battery and extend service life
- Wide range of reporting rates available
- Leverages the Globalstar satellite constellation to deliver reliable location reporting for assets deployed worldwide
- Reports into the Geoforce Track and Trace platform
Introducing the AT2 tracking device with location and engine runtime reporting.
Provides remote location monitoring, engine runtime reporting and monitoring on Geoforce’s field asset management platform.
SATELLITE TRACKING DEVICE FOR POWERED AND NON-POWERED EQUIPMENT
- Simple installation
- Billing verification can be tied to specific locations or jobsites
- Fully ruggedized, self contained, waterproof
- 100% satellite-based communication for visibility in remote locations
- Weatherproof, automotive-grade wiring harness provides multiple installation options
- Worldwide transmission without complex data roaming agreements
UTILIZE FOR MULTIPLE ASSET TYPES
Purchased along with Geoforce’s Track and Trace platform, the AT2 helps minimize lost revenue, recover lost and misplaced equipment, reduce underutilized equipment, verify billing, and efficiently retrieve and manage inventory for powered assets.
Read Case Study
We see a noticeable decrease in the number of technician visits per compressor. Before, one technician serviced 60 compressors at most. Now? More than two hundred per technician! Today we proactively service units – preventing failures that cause expensive downtimes. The result – availability up to 99.9% for some customers. That’s unheard of in our industry – but it’s everyday business at Compact.-Chris Scrupa Business Development Manager at Compact Compression