DALLAS, TEXAS – August 4, 2016 – Geoforce (www.geoforce.com), a world leader in providing global traceability solutions for field equipment, announced today that it is now offering the IOX-GOTALK accessory to complement the capabilities of its GO7 Advanced Vehicle Tracker telematics device powered by Geotab.
The GOTALK provides real-time spoken alerts to drivers. Using text-to-speech, the GOTALK provides real-time feedback to drivers based on predefined rules. Any rules that the GO7 device uses today to alert the driver with beeps can be used with the GOTALK.
Immediate feedback to the driver utilizes all device-based rules, including:
- Reminder for a driver to swipe their NFC fob or sticker
- Revving over a customer-configurable threshold (i.e. 4,000 RPMs)
- Idling beyond a customer-configurable threshold
- Speeding beyond a customer-configurable threshold
- Approaching the maximum speed limit defined by the customer
- “Dangerous Driving” as defined by the customer
- Seat belt usage (if supported by the vehicle)
With a subscription to Geoforce’s Advanced Fleet Management Pro Plus plan, fleet managers can send specific messaging to help drivers understand what they may have done wrong (or right). Customized messages create feedback specific to the violation encountered, and create the kinds of positive feedback that drivers respond to and appreciate.
Combining a cloud-based software platform with rugged GPS devices and global satellite and cellular networks, Geoforce’s Track and Trace solutions bring control to often chaotic field operations. The company operates the world’s largest network of connected field equipment within the oil & gas industry, and its asset tracking solutions are used in many other industries, including agriculture, construction, and transportation.