Geoforce set a high bar for its Advanced Fleet Management solution. The tracking hardware had to be compact, rugged, and simple to install, while providing fast acquisition of advanced vehicle data. So it came as no surprise that we power our Advanced Fleet Management product using the GO7, an industry leading vehicle tracking device.
Learn the Five Pillars of Advanced Fleet Management.
Discover the benefits of the Geoforce-Geotab combination.
- Dimensions: 75 mm L x 50 mm W x 23 mm H
- Weight: 70 g (0.15 lb)
- Housing: Flame retardant black ABS
- Legacy OBD: SAE J1850 PWM/VPW, ISO 9141-2, and ISO
- 14230 KWP2000
- Single Wire CAN (GM 33.3 kbps, Fiat/Dodge 50 kbps)
- ISO 15765 CAN (including WWH-OBD, GMLAN, VW TP2.0) @ 125kbps, 250kbps, 500kbps
- Medium Speed CAN @ 125kbps, 250kbps, 500kbps
- 2- or 3-wire install support (for older vehicle/asset tracking)
- LEDs: Ignition, GPS, Cellular
- IOX data and charging interface
- Internal GPS/Cellular antennas
- Operating Temperature: -20 to +70 °C
- Extended Operating Temperature: -40 to +85 °C
- Thermal Shock (section 220.127.116.11)
- Mechanical Vibration (section 4.10)
- Operational shock
- Load Dump, Inductive Switching, Burst Transients, Starter Motor Engagement (section 18.104.22.168.1)
- Coupled Transients (section 22.214.171.124.2)
- Electrostatic Discharge Handling, operational and non-operational (section 126.96.36.199.3)