The AT5 Satellite Asset Tracker provides intelligent location reporting and engine runtime data for timely management of a wide range of mobile assets, especially portable powered equipment and other heavy equipment. Operating on one of the world’s leading satellite networks, the AT5 gathers and transmits asset status information to an online application that regularly provides visibility and insights into your assets’ location and operating status.
With its satellite-based location reporting flexibility, user-replaceable batteries, and low total cost of ownership, the AT5 is ideal for tracking many types of field assets. Now updated for 12V and 24V applications.
- Light Towers
- And More…
- Dimensions: 2.70″H x 3.25″W x 1.00″D
- Weight: 3.6oz/102g (with 4 batteries)
Configuration Estimated Range 1 Location + 1 ERT report per day 2 years 2 Location + 1 ERT report per day 1.4 years 3 Location + 1 ERT report per day 8 months 2 Location + 2 ERT report per day 8 months
Service Life will vary based on operating conditions
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to 60°C
- Using the AT5 above 60°C may cause RF signal degradation and decreased battery lifetimes
- Global LEO Satellite operation using the Globalstar Simplex Data Network
- Line Power: 5v DC or 8-48 DC with regulator cable
- 12V and 24V applications only
Reporting Modes and Options
- Configurable reporting
TRACK ASSETS IN THE MOST RUGGED, INTENSE CONDITIONS
Organize & Find Equipment Faster. Avoid Loss & Theft.