Introducing the AT2 with ERT capabilities. This is Geoforce’s enhanced solar-powered successor to the discontinued SmartOne asset tracker. Operating on one of the world’s leading satellite networks, this AT2 configuration provides remote location monitoring and engine runtime tracking (ERT) on Geoforce’s Track & Trace field asset management platform. It’s built to improve operational logistics and maintenance by tracking engine runtime.
Geoforce also provides an AT2-ERT with engine start-up/shut-down reporting and monitoring capabilities. For information on this configuration, please contact a Geoforce representative.
Satellite tracking device for powered equipment
- Simple installation requires an engine power connection
- Billing verification can be tied to specific locations or jobsites
- Reports the current day’s hours plus the two previous days
Around the World Functionality
- 100% satellite-based communication for visibility in remote locations
- Weatherproof, automotive-grade wiring harness provides multiple installation options
- Worldwide transmission without complex data roaming agreements
Purchased along with Geoforce’s Track & Trace platform, the AT2-ERT configuration helps minimize lost revenue, recover lost and misplaced equipment, reduce underutilized equipment, verify billing, monitor engine runtime, improve oversight for preventative maintenance and warranty work, and efficiently retrieve and manage inventory for your powered assets.
Utilize for every type of asset:
- Light towers
- Other portable powered equipment
- Dimensions: 3.25″H x 7.00″W x 1.13″D
- Weight: 13.5oz/385g (With optional mounting bracket 40.6 oz)
- Built-in rechargeable batteries (non-replaceable)
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Using the AT2 above 60°C may cause RF signal degradation and decreased battery lifetime of the unit.
- MIL-STD-810G for: Immersion, Impact resistance, Salt fog, Humidity, Vibration, and Acidic atmosphere
- Protocol: Geoforce Simplex
- Worldwide coverage on Globalstar’s L.E.O. satellite constellation
- 10 to 48 VDC (not for use in hazardous locations)
- ATEX: CE 0359 EX II ia IIC T4 Ga
- IECEX: EX ia IIC T4 Ga
- North America: AEx ia IIC T4 Ga
- Class I, Division 1
- Class I, Zone 1
Reporting Modes and Options
- Scheduled/interval reporting
Products available to purchase (via this site) vary by delivery location. This site will not allow you to order a product that is not available in your delivery location. Generally, products are available through this site as follows:
Order processing requires 3 to 5 business days for device testing, activation, configuration, and user setup. Once processing is complete, devices ship at the speed selected (2nd day, 3rd day, etc.)
AT2-ERT unit price: $355.00