The Geoforce Gateway is a simple data collection and relay interface device used to minimize the impact and effects on GT0 or GT1 devices from obstructed sky views. A Geoforce Gateway listens for and relays any nearby satellite-based GT0 or GT1 device transmissions over wired or cellular wide area networks. The Geoforce Gateway device is designed generally for indoor installation locations.
Assembling the Geoforce Gateway for outdoors operation requires an installation technician to insert the standard Geoforce Gateway into a specialized enclosure for outdoor operation. The Geoforce Gateway is designed for easy indoor installation, and must be mounted to protect its power plug from water intrusion or exposure to outdoor elements.
Utilize for every type of asset:
- Rail cars
- Shipping containers
- Frac tanks
- Cargo units
- Construction equipment
- Mining equipment
- ISO containers
- Sand traps
- Cable spools
- Acid tanks
- IBC tanks
- Dimensions: 8.0”L x 4.75”W x 3.12”H (203mm x 120mm x 80mm)
- Weight: 1.2lbs (560g)
- Temperature: 0 to 50° C operating
- Enclosure Rating: Corrosive, Oily, Washdown; IP65; NEMA 4X; NEMA 13
- Operates on LTE (Cellular)
- All GT0/1 devices send out brief periodic bluetooth data bursts. The customer will listen for these bluetooth data bursts from the GT0/1 satellite tags.
- Once the Geoforce Gateway detects a bluetooth data burst, it stores the location of the device along with other data contained in the broadcast data then sends the data to Geoforce over the Verizon cellular network. Verizon LTE only. Bluetooth range is about 100 feet.
- Bluetooth Low Energy
- 100-240 VAC, 50-60Hz
- Screws (qty 2 per gateway needed): #10 or ¼” wood or drywall screws; ¼” self-tapping screws; or 5/16” diameter maximum cap screws
Reporting Modes & Options
- Reports 2XD only (+ tag enter)
Products available to purchase (via this site) vary by delivery location. This site will not allow you to order a product that is not available in your delivery location. Generally, products are available through this site as follows:
US – GT1, GT0, AT4, VT1, GO, AT3
Mexico – GT1, GT0
Canada – GT1, GT0, VT1 3G only, AT4 3G only, GO 3G only
Shipments typically leave the warehouse within 5 to 7 business days but actual receipt dates vary by location, shipping speed selected, and other factors.
Geoforce Gateway Options
Geoforce Gateway unit price: $425.00