The AT4 enables equipment managers to view engine run time and location for powered portable equipment. By providing high data granularity and high reporting frequency when powered, while scaling back reporting frequency for non-powered situations, the AT4 allows companies to more effectively manage their portable equipment fleet, no matter how remote the location.
A cellular solution for powered equipment
- Rugged, compact and flexible telemetry unit
- High sensitivity GPS (-162 dBm tracking)
- External cellular and GPS antenna
- 1000 mAh internal backup battery
- 20,000 buffered message log
- Over-the-air configuration and firmware updates
- U.S. Military Standards 202G and 810F, SAE J1455 for shock and vibration
- Operates on Verizon wireless network (1xRTT)
- Operates on Telenor international wireless network (GSM/HSPA 3G)
- Dimensions: 2.125 x 3.5 x 0.93″, (54 x 89 x 24mm)
- Weight: 2.9 oz, (82g)
- Battery Capacity: 3.8 amp hour
- Battery Operating Voltage: 3.6 volts
- Battery Technology: Lithium ion
- Operating Temperature: -30° to +75° C
- Storage Temperature: -40° to +85° C (storage)
- Humidity: 95%RH @ 50° C non-condensing
- Shock and Vibration U.S. Military Standards 202G and 810F, SAE J1455
- Telenor: HSPA and SMS
Products available to purchase (via this site) vary by delivery location. This site will not allow you to order a product that is not available in your delivery location. Generally, products are available through this site as follows:
US – GT1, GT0, S1, AT4, VT1, G08, AT3
Mexico – GT1, GT0, S1
Canada – GT1, GT0, S1, VT1 3G only, AT4 3G Only, G08 3G only
IMPORTANT: Please Geoforce to discuss the purchase of other products or delivery to other locations.
Shipments typically leave the warehouse within 5 to 7 business days but actual receipt dates vary by location, shipping speed selected, and other factors.
All purchases are subject to the .
AT4: Cellular Equipment Tracker Options
AT4: Cellular Equipment Tracker unit price: $0.00