Introducing the AT2 tracking device with location reporting. This is Geoforce’s enhanced solar-powered successor to the SmartOne asset tracker. Operating on one of the world’s leading satellite networks, this AT2 configuration provides remote location monitoring on Geoforce’s Track and Trace field asset management platform.
Geoforce also provides an AT2-ERT with engine runtime reporting and monitoring capabilities.
Satellite tracking device for powered and non-powered equipment
- Simple installation
- Billing verification can be tied to specific locations or jobsites
- Fully ruggedized, self contained, waterproof
- 100% satellite-based communication for visibility in remote locations
- Weatherproof, automotive-grade wiring harness provides multiple installation options
- Worldwide transmission without complex data roaming agreements
Purchased along with Geoforce’s Track and Trace platform, the AT2 helps minimize lost revenue, recover lost and misplaced equipment, reduce underutilized equipment, verify billing, and efficiently retrieve and manage inventory for powered assets.
Utilize for every type of asset:
- Light towers
- Cargo units
- Tote tanks
- Dimensions: 3.25″H x 7.00″W x 1.13″D
- Weight: 13.5oz/385g (With optional mounting bracket 40.6 oz)
- Solar-powered batteries (non-replaceable)
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Using the AT2 above 60°C may cause RF signal degradation and decreased battery lifetime of the unit
- MIL-STD-810G for: Immersion, Impact resistance, Salt fog, Humidity, Vibration, and Acidic atmosphere
- Protocol: Geoforce Simplex
- Worldwide coverage on Globalstar’s L.E.O. satellite constellation
- 10 to 48 VDC (not for use in hazardous locations)
- ATEX: CE 0359 EX II ia IIC T4 Ga
- IECEX: EX ia IIC T4 Ga
- North America: AEx ia IIC T4 Ga
- Class I, Division 1
- Class I, Zone 1
Reporting Modes and Options
- Configurable reporting
TRACK ASSETS IN THE MOST RUGGED, INTENSE CONDITIONS
Organize & Find Equipment Faster. Avoid Loss & Theft.