Discover the six steps from raw data to operations intelligence. Track and trace platforms manage assets through a technologically advanced network of connected devices and software solutions, but it’s a fairly simple process for end users.
- Identify field assets that require tracking
- Install purpose-built tracking devices on each asset
- GPS and other data are transmitted via global satellite or cellular networks
- A secure cloud computing center receives, processes and enriches the data, then feeds platform applications
- View enriched asset information on customized dashboards via the web and mobile devices
- Combine operational knowledge with asset information to make informed decisions about field operations
Get the expert guidance you need to choose asset tracking solutions built for the demands of your field operations in our On Time, On Budget white paper.